this will make you laugh...

 

um, do I really need to say "hey, I may be blogging a little more sporadically for the next little while as I'm off to the coast on vacation!" when, um, my posting is a little sporadic already?  Well, I'm off for a 12 hour car ride- not a road trip, since there will be no whimsical stopping or dining until the end, unless our path is threatened by moose crossings, which is a distinct possibility- to my childhood home base, and to a cottage by the sea.

On the other hand, it is delightful to surf the internet with soft ocean breezes wafting in during the frequent rainshowers.  Also, it is a thrifter's paradise and I plan on making some thatdamngreendress fall lookbook purchases to shape the year to come...

and well, if you really want a laugh, since I brought you here, whenever we stroll through the old mall I am always tempted by the classic kiddie rides, and well, sometimes you just need a photo!

Comments