think pink!


When my nephew was four, he saw this pink phone at a yard sale and turned to his mom to say he had to get it for Auntie Sasa.  Sweetest thing ever.  I love being able to call people on their iphones with this most primitive contraption (also handy when the power goes out!).  And it just happens to be the exact same shade of pink as this awesome daisylace tee from J Crew!
A couple of weeks ago I posted an outfit with this skirt, asking for styling help. I got some excellent advice that helped me get over the whole `red` thing.  Turns out if I think of it as another shade of orange, I can get over that block!  I love a good sickly pink, and it's a classic mixed with red!
J Crew daisylace tee, thrifted red skirt, vintage Bill Blass polka dot scarf, F21 floral pin/clip, Chie Mihara Ramsita pumps
Happy Valentine's Day! Check out the festive red and pink outfits at Everybody Everywear!

Comments