seafoam, sea change

Oh, I've never been much for the soft, ladylike pastels.  I love bright jewel tones and harsh mod prints, right?  Well, the fashion world has seen fit over the past couple of seasons to show that pastels can be edgy too- usually to be seen in a courageously frothy excess, as seen here in the Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 campaign:
Now, I might not be ready to go there just yet- give me a few degrees warmer to embrace the extreme silhouettes and dorky splendour ('cause it's still kinda cold up here), but I do love a nice seafoam green...


Joe Fresh blush blouse, J Crew jade cardigan, thrifted seafoam skirt and silk polkadot scarf, Aldo shoes
And just as a tease to the depths of my new found depravity, which will no doubt be revealed over the course of the spring, I am wearing purple skinny jeans RIGHT NOW!  What?!

Image 4554

Comments

  1. Ohhh the skirt! It is adorable! Love that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit. I love this shade if green and think you did great with this tonal mix.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment