The Tippi Zeitgeist!


A costume I've been dying to do for years has been Tippi Hedren from Hitchcock's The Birds. Here's a little teaser of this year's costume!  I finally made it work, after an 'eighties secretary' failure from a few years back that never left the house.  I just found out thought that there are currently TWO films about Hitchcock and his blondes.  And the one that just aired on HBO stars Sienna Miller as Tippi Hedren, recounting the horrific experience she had on set.  I've seen rather a number of people doing this costume this year.  Must be something in the air. It's also a fun costume to play with- you get to look super classy in pea green and walk around with an array of birds on your shoulders!

More pictures to come.  This is just a tease while I go through a million shots! 

Comments