Testing...

Huh. Is this still here?

Anthropologie c.2018

What's up? I've been kinda missing this dorky little corner of my brain world. Missed trying to lazily document a love of textures and colours and things. Not that much has changed- still obsessed with all shades of mustard to ochre. Terracotta to rust. Forest to sage green.

I've gone back to my vintage roots, hoarding brown 50s shirtdresses, 40s florals, and savouring the occasional 30s checkered frock. Thanks to Instagram, I have a world of wounded old dresses piling up in my sewing basket pile. I've been planning on getting back into this little piece of the internet, if only to keep me focused on actually finishing things and like, wearing them...

Plus it has apparently been 10 years now exactly since my first tentative and abstract post in here! What? 

Well, I'm back. I think.

I might even finish knitting that sweater I started two years ago...





Comments