sunshine shoes

Apparently, today is the first day of spring, so soon-ish we can stop covering up in tights and boots and start letting those toes out for some sunshine.

Since this is all very much still in the dream stage (though at least I was able to trot out in my sneakers today) here are some dreamy yellow shoes to er...dream about!


Ahem, evil shoe advocate that I am, I seem to have already procured for myself a pair of sunny vintage sandals for a mere $14 on ebay back in January.  heh.  sorry about that.  really.
Vintage Papagallo yellow leather sandals

Comments

  1. haha! I would love a pair of yellow sandals.
    PS I bought a horse-print dress on the weekend and thought of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for spring! I love your yellow sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah- yellow shooooez. Yes, please ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha- yay! so now I'm cornering the market on green dresses AND horse prints! awesome!

    what is it about yellow shoes- so simultaneously frivolous and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Yellow shoes. Isn't yellow the prettiest? Always puts me in a great mood. And Yay! for the First day of Spring :) I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm sure it will be awesome! Goodnight Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I've been scouting orange ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you've read my mind!! I'm saving up for a pair of awesome yellow shoes I can't get out of my mind. These SANDALS have me drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice yellow shoes! I am also loving that spring is right around the corner. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment