a little classic long weekend...

Anthropologie Reed shirtdress, J Crew Camille wedges, thrifted belt
Summer is here, so suddenly, and I couldn't be happier!  This past weekend was sunny and warm and deliriously bright.  The sort of intense sunshine where you can barely keep your eyes open, the  very weight of it seeming to mute the sounds of the city.  

Even better- it was a loooong weekend (happy birthday Queen Victoria!)  So I had several relaxed days and vague outings in which to bring out a few classic cotton summer dresses.  I cannot express how happy I am to jam those thick winter tights into a bin for the next several months, and how refreshing it is to just pull on one floaty layer and go! Here's to many more months of this before we start lusting after rusty fall plaids and clunky boots (who am I kidding- I have several summery rusts to get us through the coming season...)
Anthropologie Southward Stop Shirtdress, Clarks sandals, Urban art
Anthropologie Flight of the Bees dress, J Crew Camille wedges

Comments