I'm in love...

okay, so screw today's cute outfit, and yesterday's attempt at chanelling Kurt from Glee...I just received the most gorgeousome dress in the mail, courtesy of ebay!  I remember seeing the J Crew Ink Dot dress a few magazines last year, but didn't take note, just figured it was out of my reach.  Then I saw a few outfit postings by Goldenmeans earlier this year and my interest was piqued again!  I ended up sizing down from usual size thanks to online reviews.  While it's snug on my mini bust, I just don't trust J Crew's sizing to have tried a larger one.  I hate it when dresses are too loose on top (all the time!)

Oh, I am so in looooove with this dress- the cut reminds me of the Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 style of vintage remix.  Er..with a bit less...   

Works with every Jackie cardigan, as far as I can tell, but I love brown with everything!  I just started a Polyvore addiction... 





Comments

  1. You look soooo awesome in this dress. I wish it looked like that on me...I feel like it's too short. And I love that you linked it to that wonderful LV ad campaign -- you are right, it's very reminiscent, I never realized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- it's such a beautifully put-together dress, and I adore the print. You must have crazy long legs! I guess I thought you might have had it shortened- I totally thought about shortening the licorice lanes after seeing your outfit with it, but it would disturb the stripes :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i was totally trying to channel kurt from glee last week!
    your outfits are gorgeous! i found out about your blog through a friend - i am from montreal to!

    fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I love the monochromatic palette they've developed for him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous in that dress! Love it paired with the sweater and belt...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A dream team outfit! Great job. Love your clothing and your awesome taste. You are a great Fashionista. http://lepetitdrapiere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment