green shoes

Hmmm...for someone supposedly so enamoured with green dresses, I don't actually find or post many of them!  I suppose that's because it's such a difficult colour to get right.  It's so easy for the intensity to overwhelm you in a full dress- thus the allure of finding the right one I guess.  Green shoes, however, while much rarer, are rarely done wrong!

I found this beautiful pair of Fornarina green bow heels at Winners yesterday and can't wait to wear them.  They are definitely at my limit in terms of height, but quite comfortable.  I think I'm just going to have a non-skid patch put on the sole so I don't feel so precarious.  I was wearing the ol' much-ballyhooed orange reed shirtdress yesterday and the dark green is a funky complement!

The green is a quite a rich forest hue, but I need to treat the leather.  Every  paw print shows up, albeit not quite so obviously as in the photo.  Heh, not that they'll stay pristine anyway.

Comments

  1. Those are beauteous! The color is of course glorious (I love green anything pretty much) and I adore the tiny little bow on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, from the absolute Queen of gorgeous heels! You have almost single-handedly led me tottering into a precarious world of Chie Miharas and other gorgeous leather confections!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment