victory!


Oh boy, we may have something here!  All those millions of groaning shelves and unread books are finally coming in handy-  my IKEA expedit makes a great 'tripod'!  Whew.

I plan on storing my summer clothes finally this weekend, and I think the Reed shirtdresses may go away for the season.  The fabric feels a little too light and casual for me with tights- or at least a little too casual for work given my winter wardrobe. Plus my closet is FULL!   My beloved orange one will stay out though- I still have plans for it (and those lovely green shoes haven't gone out for a spin with it yet...)

Moulinette Soeurs In Tune shirtdress
ancient brown cardigan Old Navy
'Market' boots (Winners)
thrifted belt and brass necklace

I wore the black checked one today-a very country look, I'd say, on my first boot day, with a textured cardigan. Ah- I love being able to accessorize again.  Yay autumn.  On the other hand, actually, I just thrifted a nice brown silk blouse that could work underneath, to add a bit of contrasting texture to it...hm...maybe ol' checkers will get out again after all...ain't layering grand!



Comments

  1. I was just thinking to myself, "Hmm when will the first boot day be?" I think it will be this week for me, I'm also packing away summer clothes. I'm poor at layering, I need to take classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm studying at the university of the interweb- man, discovering people's style blogs has so helped me get out of my box sometimes! My problem is accessorizing- I have so many thousands of scarves and belts and necklaces, but never got around to wearing them. All the fun I missed out on!
    For the last couple of years I've worn almost exclusively dresses (mainly vintage)- it's kinda fun branching off into skirts now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your outfit - i want every single piece of it - GREAT look!

    PS - come visit my first GIVE-AWAY - $45 worth of fabulous! - don't be shy - pass it along! :o)

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment