somebody out there likes me...


I'm pretty sure I already own this dress, somewhere in my closet...
Well, not just somebody.  Missoni!  Check out some highlights from their Fall 2014 collection. It's basically 2/3rds of my wardrobe, all browns and mustards and rusts, and that subtle combination of grey and rust I always forget about.  And because I am a forward-thinking avant-gardist gal, I plan on putting the inspiration into daily practice immediately.

Those coats! Those prints! Those boots!




 oh, and that sweet and subtle grey and rust combination!

Aw, and even a little bit of my favourite sage green and mustard (with a little blonde attitude...)

My cup runneth over!  I guess it's not so bad that those Fall collections come out while real people are still in the throes of winter...

Comments