blue meanies...

J Crew trench, AA electric blue tights, Modern Vintage boots
vintage grey knit dress, suede bow brooc
I wanted to profile my fun electric blue tights, with super mod knit vintage dress and share them with the EBEW gang today. I've grown used to having to wear tights every day for months through winter, so I've begun trying to inject a little more creativity into leg wear.  I like to wear simpler shapes and neutrals with the bright tones, so as not to blind anyone!

Bully cat is caught in the act of being, well, I guess more of a fluffy grey meanie to the other fluffy grey cat (cowering off-camera).  heh.

Please pardon these recent camera/lighting/editing troubles- fuzzy and red-eyed we are.  I wish I could just pop out of doors for some decent natural light.  But alas.  Daylight 'savings' time means it is now cold and dark at 4:30 pm, and I do not rise from my slumber in the mornings until I absolutely have to!

Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

Comments